WorkSafe Vic: Registering Ownership of Plant

Registering Ownership Of Plant

Under Victoria's OHS laws and regulations certain types of hazardous plant and machinery must be registered with WorkSafe before it is used at work.

Register an item of plant

You must register your ownership or use of these items of plant and machinery:

The design of hazardous plant and machinery has different requirements under Victoria's OHS laws.

If you are a manufacturer or importer please refer to the Registering the design of hazardous plant and machinery for more information.

Further Information
For further details on your requirements to register individual items of plant in Victoria, please refer to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (2007) or contact WorkSafe Victoria's Client Services team on 1800 136 089 or